Lemon Pepper Hot Smoked Salmon Dip
- Ready in: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 5
- Complexity: easy
- 1 pkg. of Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
- 3/4 c Light Sour Cream
- 180g of J. Willy Krauch Lemon Pepper Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped red pepper
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 squirt of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 tsp. of dried parsley
- a few grinds of fresh cracked pepper
Whip the first 3 ingredients until smooth.
Add the remainder of the ingredients beating until spreadable.
This is excellent on crackers, baguette or bagels.